Thursday, July 06, 2006

Futureproof Title.... It's about everything...

So this would be third in a series of blog start-ups. Why did I choose blogger? Because it seems easy, and to be honest, I think that's a good enough reason for mow. :)

And what's with the name???? Basically everything else I know and love was taken, Aaronius, BluBone, Fingathing, BlueEye..... So yeah, we're stuck with Futureproof Title. I hope you likes.

What will this blog be about? Well, I hope to, in some measure, stay topical to the following....

• Design (as I'm a graphic Designer - and design in general is important to me)
• Tech stuff (well, let's face it, nearly everyone is a geek nowadays, and I'm in that group)
• Opinion on stuff (after all, the title says "it's about everything.")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home