Saturday, July 22, 2006

A 3D storm on the horizon?

Probably not. :) But, it feels really good to have completed another image in 3D. I think it has been around 3 years since I have been using 3D software on a regular basis. In fact it was one of the skills I was able to pride myself on when I was doing it. No I wasn't the best 3D artist in the world, not by a very long shot, but at the time, it seemed that there were relatively few general Graphic Designers that could also use 3D software... So, anyhow the latest creation:



It took a long time to render, and makes me further know, that I need to upgrade the Mac I'm using. It was struggling with the 150mb Photoshop file. That said, better hardware does not mean more creativity. It's mental first and then execution, though better hardware allows you to experiment more - which is handy.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home